Sustainable apparel, to us, goes beyond materials — it involves ethical sourcing, purposeful partnerships, and thoughtful craftsmanship.

We consider every stage in a garment's life cycle, from its origins to its journey post-use. We focus on responsible sourcing, low-impact manufacturing techniques, and enduring designs that minimize waste.


Sustainable fibers comprised 99% of our used materials in the last year. Our goal is to phase out the remaining 1% of conventional fibers, and next year we’ll introduce recycled spandex in our collections.

Product Circularity

Our attention doesn't stop at materials — the post-use journey of our products is just as important. To combat the reality that 85% of clothing ends up in landfills, we launched Circularity by tentree in 2022. This first-of-its-kind program integrates clothing resale and recycling, giving our items a second life through our consignment site or responsibly recycling them, ensuring none of our products add to landfill waste.

Supply Chain Traceability

Our commitment to transparency also extends to our supply chain. In 2022, we trialed Textile Genesis, a digital tool that maps the journey of our garments from raw materials to final assembly. This, coupled with our take-back program, moves us closer to total product lifecycle tracking, promoting a circular economy.