Your cat, dog, horse, hamster, whatever. This climate+ package assumes the average dog/cat lives about 12 years, and that their carbon emissions primarily come from food. We know your pets deserve the best, but so does the planet.
What Does climate+ Mean?
How Can We Do Better?
- •Turning your thermostat down by 2 degrees.
- •Wearing clothes more than once before washing them.
- •Bike, walk or ride the bus to work!
- •Switch over to LED bulbs and smart appliances.
- •Try buying local, seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- •Use waxed cloth instead of plastic wrap for food.
- •Remember your reusable bags, mugs and cutlery for all outings.
The Impact Of Trees
What Does Offsetting Mean To tentree?
Where Do We Plant Your Trees?
This climate+ package assumes the average dog lives about 12 years, and that their carbon emissions primarily come from food. We know your pups deserve the best, but so does the planet.
|Avg. Dog Age
|8.4 MT CO2
On average pet food emmits 700kg of CO2 every year. On average a dog lives 10-13 years so for example we will use an average of 12 years. 12 years x 700kg = 8,400kg CO2 To go from kg to metric tons we use a conversion factor of 0.001 and multiply it by 8400kg, this equals 8.4 metric tons. 0.001 x 8400 kg CO2 = 8.4 metric tons over lifetime
Link - Dog Age - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aging_in_dogs